- Dutching Calculator is a betting tool for smart betting on the internet.
- Yankee Calculator is a useful tool for betting, but can not save you from losing.
The so-called Dutching Calculator calculates secure bettings (winners!):
- A 2-way win, either A or B win, no alternatives.
- A 3-way win, A or B win or both parties draw.
The Yankee Betting Calculator which implements:
- Lucky 15
- The user gives his stakes and the bookmakers odds.
- The website calculates the results (win or lose).
The Wrong idea
|The idea is to enter 2 bets, One for winning, one for loosing, i.e. the change for red or black on roulette. 
The result will show that you will loose (in the end) in all cases. See below.
So that's is not the way to win and shows where this calculator is not helping you.
The Right idea
Now an example which shows how to do it right.
|Suppose the winner of the Soccer World Champignons is Brasil (quote: 1.85) or Germany (quote: 2.54). Now you can always win by:
So you enter the following data:
|The results is that
So in both cases you win a little money. When you higher the stake by multiplying both stakes with the same number, the profit also increase with the same multiplier.
Works exactly the same as the 2-way but has one more option a draw as result.
Please note: Currently the Each Way is not yet implemented.
The yankee is a 4 selection wager consisting of 11 bets:
- 6 doubles,
- 4 trebles,
- 1 four-fold accumulator.
The yankee is rumoured to be named after an American soldier who placed a small bet in the UK and won back hundreds of thousands due to the multiple roll-over mechanics at work.
Assume your bets consists on the results of 4 games 1, 2, 3 and 4, then the individual bets are:
|Yankee Composition Parts|
|Part||Selections (1-4)||Number of Bets|
|Double||12, 13, 14, 23, 24, 34||6|
|Treble||123, 124, 134, 234||4|
The input fields for the odds use the Decimal format and not American or Fractions. (See for explanation how to convert: https://www.timeform.com/betting/basics/odds-conversion).
Fill al the 4 requested odds and enter the Stake per bet.
Since a Yankee consists on 11 bets, a € 1.00 equals € 11.00 in total.
After filling the Stake per bet all calculations will be made.
- Gamble Website, the website with the 2-3 way calculator.
- Beste Bookmakers, Beoordeling en websites van de beste bookmakers van Nederland (in Dutch).
- Gamble systemen for details and backgrounds in English and Dutch / voor details en achtergronden in Engels en Nederlands.
- Gamble systemen, gives detailed information on betting systems and background information in English and Dutch.
- Roulette: Red or Black: I know those changes are 18/37 for each color and 1/37 for zero (European Roulette) and 18/38 and 1/38 (American Roulette).