Unix  (officially trademarked as UNIX, sometimes also written as Unix with small caps) is a computer operating system originally developed in 1969 by a group of AT&T employees at Bell Labs, including Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, Brian Kernighan, Douglas McIlroy, and Joe Ossanna. Today's Unix systems are split into various branches, developed over time by AT&T as well as various commercial vendors and non-profit organizations.
- UNIX trics contains useful tips and tricks and five more information. This page is a redirector for the UNIX wiki webpage.
- UNIX Command Reference, All commands of Unix in on wiki-page
- UNIX Find, Special on the powerful but not easy to use UNIX find command.
- UNIX Links, A collection of links to other UNIX Sources.
- UNIX Scripting, A collection of commands, comments, tips for kWh and bash scripting
- UNIX, Quote is from the first line on wikipedia.