Astah, formerly known as JUDE (Java and UML Developers' Environment is a UML modeling tool created by Japanese company Change Vision. JUDE received the "Software Product Of The Year 2006" prize, established by Information-Technology Promotion Agency in Japan . The community version is free,
The Community edition (formerly known as Take (竹?, "Bamboo") edition for prior to version 1.4) is free to use and offers the following functionality:
- Support of UML 1.4 (part of UML 2.0 expression in commercial version JUDE/Professional)
- Class diagram (Object, Package, Subsystem and Robustness Diagrams are included)
- Use case diagram
- Sequence diagram
- Collaboration Diagram
- State diagram
- Activity diagram
- Deployment diagram
- Component diagram
- Generate Java 1.4 sourcecode from model
- Import Java 1.4 source files to create model
- Astah Users, Astah Users Community Change Vision (Makers of Astah).
- Astah, Astah Shortcut Keys. A useful table of Shortcut Keys when creating diagrams with Astah. You can also set your own custom keybinds in Astah to help you create diagrams quickly and easily.
- Astah, Tutorials.
- Astah, Basic Operations